Friday, January 4, 2008
Moving home after 16 years?
Recently, I have moved home, and found that it was nothing as I was made to believe. I had moved from Florida to Michigan to live with my father whom threw me out of the house because he didnt want to deal with me just before my sixteenth birthday. Well, that was sixteen years ago right? Wrong, seems daddy, wants to believe I am still sixteen. He tries to control my every move, picks an argument over anything just to start a conflict. I feel he should pay for back child support and verbal abuse, for the present and in the past. I have my reasons! I thought I could put his behavior of when he threw me out, behind me until I moved in with him and found that he hasnt changed, matter of fact he is worse. From day one he has lied to me about helping me start a business helping me with my son ect. I am a single mother just trying to raise a child within the family He put me in a situation I believe is harmful and disrupting, I am not sure what to do about it. I want to seek out justice, but I want to know I did the right thing. I will just probably move out ASAP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry that you're having such a hard time! *hugs* Strongs to you, I'm holding you in my thoughts and remember: "It can't rain ALL the time"
Post a Comment