Friday, August 10, 2007
This is for those children who cant speak for themselves.
I find the laws of this country not lawful at all. The law uses no common sense, when it comes to people they provide no real protection for you or them. I will give you an example. I knew of the little black boy who was just maybe two years old. He had scars all up and down his body. When, I asked, his foster mother," what happened, she explained, "that his mother placed him in a pan of boiling water trying to make him white, by burning his color off". "I was appalled" This childs mother in the meantime was pregnant again with another baby and," the state allowed her to keep this newborn" even after,"she tried to boil her other child! To make a long story short, this woman did the same thing to her new baby, "put her in a pan of boiling water and scarred this little girl for life! I feel that the state should of not allowed this women to be around any infants or toddlers they should of taken this little baby away from the mother immediately. That is of course, "If the laws were really for protection! The laws," should be changed "and, this is a story that shows the law needs to be changed. The law allows others, to harm you, before action is taken, even when the other person has already committed the same crime against someone else ,or is a criminal ! "The law spares no children or adults", The law is false protection. The law is about money and provides no real solution," Only aggravation and headache!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment