Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Baby entertainment,
When I brought my son home from the hospital, as soon I as I can remember, he wanted to jump. He jumped so much. I would call him,"My little jumping bean". As soon as I felt his neck was strong enough, I went out to the store and bought him," the Jumperoo, from fisherprice, the one that sits on the floor, "he loved it". I would put my son in the Jumperoo, in the morning after breakfast in front of the tv and it would entertain him for hours. I also bought an entertainer and a walker for my son and when he outgrew these I put them all up for sale! I was overwhelmed by the response that I got for the Jumperoo, there must of been alot of jumping babies born recently! The Jumperoo was good baby item. I like that the baby was in control and that he could use the body parts he was ready to use. Do you have a favorite baby entertainer? You can find the jumperoo in the Baby, Baby, Baby link.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment