Monday, July 23, 2007

Watch out for the 30 day money back guarentee!

In the past six months I have been experimenting with the online webstores and get rich schemes. I have found that most of them do not work and some of them offer a money back guarentee and do not abide by that guarentee. Two of them are: Dropshipping Wholesalers and http://www.moneybank.com/. Please dont give your monies to them as they are both not in the honesty business and figure they can get away with it since suing them would cost more money then you paid them. If you find yourself in this position please contact the FTC at: http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/cmplanding.shtm. This link takes you right to the form you download to submit your complaint. Its very important you do your part and report this kind of fraudulent activity. In the past six months I have also recieved my money back from sites such as: the apple patch diet, and glycolic30.com. Its nice to know that there are still companies out there that try to do the right thing! Sincerely Missy White, a single mother!

No comments: